Step onto the stage and captivate the audience with a stunning Aspire Solo costume.
Select your favourite design, choose your colours to make it unique and pick a sleeve type and collar. Up the bling factor a little or a lot with Swarovski crystals! Aspire costumes are fully-lined and are created by using the latest fabric printing technology to print on traditional gabardine, so they look, feel and move like an Irish dancing costume should.
How it Works
Buying an Irish dancing costume shouldn't be difficult! We've developed a simple approach with a Surefit fitting process to make sure you get what you want, without the stress:
- Pick a design and customise it using our 3d design studio. When you choose a colour, you'll see how it looks straight away!
- Once you've customised your costume, you'll be asked to provide your measurements. For each measurement, there's a link to a video that shows you how to do it. You can view the entire measuring video here. We need you to supply all the measurements in the form.
- Once you've submitted your order, we'll get straight to work on creating a toile fitting garment. When you receive this, please try it on and let us know how well it fits.
- If the toile dress doesn't fit, or if you 're not sure, we may double-check measurements with a quick video call.
- When the measurements are confirmed, we'll get to work creating your dress, using the latest fabric printing technology.
- Once your dazzling dress has been checked by our quality control specialists, we'll carefully pop it in the post and you'll have it in no time!
The lead time for Aspire Solo costumes is 6 to 8 weeks.